Followers

Pages

Wednesday 13 August 2014

Altered Tea Set..

Hello Peepzzz,
 It's monsoons finally and what else do we want other than a hot cup of tea for sipping..😊😊
Since I'm not a tea or coffee person I thought of altering my tea set.. It was completely white ( sorry for not clicking the picture at this stage..😁).. Then I decoupaged the pot and the plate.. And dried it with my hair dryer.. And painted the saucer., nozzle and the cap purple..
Finally I decorated it with mulberry flowers, twigs, ready made birds and so on (all from my stash )
I had made this for the swap conducted by my very favorite Ritizz di.. 
And guess what she was my swap partner too... Yeah πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
 Now finally the pictures tadaaa
That's the full set
And now individual pictures.
And the second look

Hope she likes it..fingers crossed
Materials used
Tea set -bought from shoppers stop.
Decoupage napkin and embellishments - my stash
Fericryl colours- local stationery store..

Hope you guys also like it..
Do leave your valuable comments..
Linking it for different challenges
my besties UK challenge-24th august (anything goes and flowers)


Thank you
Khusboo 😊😊






17 comments:

  1. I am super happy to be the proud recipient of this Just Beautifully Altered Tea Set !!
    Thanks Khusboo...... I loved it !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad that you liked it di...it's always fun playing in your swaps😊😊😊..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi kush
    You have beautifully altered the teaset

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Maneesha di..😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. very pretty thanks for joining us at besties uk - Carol UK DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful and elaborate!! Looks like you put a lot of work into it and it is gorgeous! Thanks for entering our Through the Purple Haze Challenges, but OOPS!! it looks like you forgot to link back to us so here is our challenge blog link. http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi darcy..thanks a lot for your valuable comments.. i have linked backed to the challenge blog but with a different name..will change the name now..:)

      Delete
  7. I absolutely love this and want to go and get a plain tea set immediately. Your swap partner is beyond lucky! Thanks for joining in at Anything But A Card this time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU soo much lisette...would love to see what you come up with..do put in a message if you make one..:)

      Delete
  8. lovely creation thanks for joining us at UK Besties x Jane DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, A gorgeous project. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful! Such a clever idea and so pretty! I bet your swap partner absolutely loved it.

    Thanks for joining us at Through the Purple Haze Challenges.

    Lucy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing makeover! So very clever and beautifully crafted. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at Anything But A Card this month. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! so gorgeous and so original! thank you for joining us at My Besties UK challenge and good luck! Hugs Davinia xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous makeover! Your altered tea set is so beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Anything But a Card!

    ReplyDelete